Support for Quality Payment Program (QPP) Program
CMS is committed to providing continued support and educational resources for small, underserved and rural practices participating in QPP and will continue to have the following options available:
- The QPP listserv to receive updates on the Quality Payment Program and upcoming program deadlines.
- Please encourage your fellow small, underserved and rural clinicians and their staff to sign up for the QPP listserv by entering their email address into the box at the bottom of any cms.gov webpage.
- We launched a new monthly newsletter focused on small practices so that we can get you the information you need most.
- The Quality Payment Program Service Center will serve as a primary point of contact to help address your questions and concerns. The Service Center is able to address basic questions as well as more complex scenarios.
- Connect with the Service Center at 1-866-288-8292 (TTY 1-877-715-6222) or via email at: QPP@cms.hhs.gov Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- The QPP website provides a centralized location for resources, and specifically, the Support for Small Practices page provides updates and resources for small practices.
- We encourage all small, underserved and rural clinicians and their staff to bookmark this page (https://qpp.cms.gov/resources/small-underserved-rural-practices) for easy access to updates and available resources. The page was recently updated to include frequently asked questions and answers.
- Upcoming webinars and trainings will be listed on the QPP Webinar Library. Recordings, slides and transcripts of past events will also be available and posted to the Webinar Library.
What Should I Do Now?
- Bookmark the QPP website Support for Small Practices page.
- Sign-up for the QPP listserv and Small Practices Newsletter.
- Review the following NEW resources:
- 2022 MIPS Quick Start Guide For Small Practices
- What’s New In 2022 For Small Practices
We understand clinicians in small practices, including those in rural locations, health professional shortage areas, and medically underserved areas are a vital part of our healthcare system, and remain committed to providing educational resources to help maximize participation in QPP.
For more information:
You can contact the Quality Payment program at 1-866-288-8292, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET or by e-mail at: QPP@cms.hhs.gov. To receive assistance more quickly, please consider calling during non-peak hours— before 10 a.m. and after 2 p.m. ET.
- Customers who are hearing impaired can dial 711 to be connected to a TRS Communications Assistant.