ESRD Network 14
Looking to visit the Network 14 Portal?
Contact ESRD Network 14
Alliant ESRD Network 14 is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, that has been functioning under a federal government contract since 1978 to operate the End Stage Renal Disease Network for the state of Texas, which was Network 11 until 1986, and is now Network 14.
About ESRD Network 14
To lead in supporting optimal health outcomes and positive experiences of care for all ESRD patients in this region.
To promote safe, equitable, and effective health care and to engage patients and their families as full and active members of the ESRD health care team.
Goal and Objectives
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has awarded two new five-year task orders to Alliant Health Solutions to serve as a Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractor (NQIIC) for End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Networks 8 and 14.
In these ESRD Networks, Alliant will work on national priorities and goals, collaborating with stakeholders on interventions that target patients, dialysis/transplant providers, and other providers. CMS has directed Networks to incorporate a focus on rural health and vulnerable populations in the task order activities.
Alliant will focus on the CMS priorities of improving the healthcare quality of ESRD providers and other providers; improvement of ESRD population health and outcomes; and building advisory committees and community coalitions in support of better care, smarter spending, and healthier people. The five program goals include:
- Improving behavioral health outcomes;
- Improving patient safety and reduce harm;
- Improving care in high cost/complex chronic conditions;
- Reducing hospital admissions, readmissions, and outpatient emergency visits; and
- Improving nursing home care in low-performing providers
Network 14 Staff
Do NOT email any patient-specific information (Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, etc.) to the ESRD Network 14 office. Please do not ever email any patient specific information to the Network’s office as this will result in a HIPAA security violation.
- Executive Director – Mary Albin, BS, CPHQ
- Deputy Director – Sheila McMaster, MSN, RN, CNN, CPHQ
- Quality Improvement Nurse – Nakisha Stewart, MSN, RN, CDN
- Quality Improvement Advisor – Grace Robbins, BSN, RN
- Quality Improvement Specialist – Kristi Durham, RHIA
- Quality Improvement Specialist – Maryam Alabood, BS
- Quality Improvement Coordinator – Arlandra Taylor, BS
- Patient Services Manager – Gloria DeLaGarza-Rios, LMSW
- Patient Services Social Worker – Cassandra Hanna, LMSW
- Patient Services Specialist – Debbie O’Daniel
- ESRD Health Information Manager – Robert Bain, MM, MCM
- ESRD Health Information Coordinator – Sade Castro
DUE TO HIPAA EMAIL ENCRYPTION AND AUTHENTICATION STANDARDS, NETWORK 14 IS NOT PERMITTED TO SEND OR RECEIVE PATIENT-SPECIFIC DATA VIA EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PATIENT-SPECIFIC DATA TO NETWORK 14 VIA EMAIL. AS ALWAYS, USE PHONE, FAX OR REGULAR MAIL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
4099 McEwen Rd, Ste. 820
Patient Service Department: 972-503-3215 ext. 5
Toll Free: 1-877-886-4435
To File a Grievance
To file a grievance, please contact ESRD Network 14 at 4099 McEwen Rd, Suite 820 Dallas, TX 75244. Office: 972-503-3215, Fax: 972-503-3219, Toll-free: 877-886-4435, Email: email@example.com.
ESRD 14 NewsletterS