Alliant HQIC Newsletter – March 2023
This monthly newsletter highlights the latest insights, resources, and evidence-based best practices.
Our hope is that this newsletter makes it easy for you to stay on top of trends and allows you to provide the best possible care for those you work with and serve.
- CMS News: Registration Now Open for 2023 CMS Quality Conference
- Upcoming HQIC LAN: Acute Pain Alternatives: The Impact of Avoiding Opioids on Hospital Delirium
- FDA Panel gives Unanimous Thumbs Up to OTC Naloxone
- Study: Medicine-Related Adverse Drug Events in Health Care
- New and Revised Requirements for Antibiotic Stewardship
- Preventing Bloodstream Infections in People on Dialysis: Actions to Reduce Inequities Can Save Lives
- Identifying and Reporting LabID Events
- Save the Date: NHSN Annual Training Coming in March 2023
- Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety: Assessment of Patient Retention of Inpatient Care Information Post-Hospitalization
- Rural Health During the Pandemic: Challenges and Solutions to Accessing Care Reduction Program
- Best Practices: Peer Messengers May Promote Professionalism in Nursing
- Success Story: Baptist Medical Center South Improves Patient Care by Focusing on Health Disparities