This session will review pertinent definitions and categorizations of pneumonia. We will also discuss updates to the guidelines and review an example case.
Infection Preventionists (IP), Nursing Home leadership, Clinical leadership.
IN THIS SERIES, ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
New knowledge and tools surrounding the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of facility associated infections including Urinary Tract Infections (UTI’s), Sepsis, Pneumonia, and COVID-19.
Two American Heart Association Cardiovascular Disease/Heart Health Risk Assessments
In This Issue
- Alliant-Created Resource
- CDC Expands Updated COVID-19 Vaccines to Include Children Ages 5 Through 11
- Vaccination Weeks of Action (HHS)
- Access Resources and Graphics for #NotJustTheFlu Campaign
- “It Is OK To Be Not OK”: A Virtual Handbook to Help You Cope
- Screening for Depression and Suicide Risk in Children and Adolescents
- Social Determinants of Health Data provided through the U.S. Census Bureau Household Pulse Survey
- Provisional Data on US Life Expectancy Decrease Linked to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Research and Treatment, including Long COVID, and Earn CEUs
Click “handout” to place your order.