GDPH: Risk Recognition, Infection Prevention and Control Training | Oct. 25, 2022
October 25, 2022
8:30 - 11:30 A.M. ET
This training is for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs).
- Review “Facility Infection Prevention Resource Box” resources and tools
- Provide examples of NHSN submissions and McGeer Criteria
- Define Antibiotic Stewardship (AS) Core Element and more!
Georgia Department of Public Health Infection Preventionists:
- Teresa Fox, BS, MT (ASCP) M.Ed., CIC
- Renee Miller, RN, MSN, CPHRM, CIC
- Regina Howard BSN, RN, CIC
- Sue Milligan MHA, RN, CHSP
- Mary Whitaker MSN, RN, CIC, LSSGB
Alliant Health Solutions
- Erica Umeakunne, MSN, MPH, APRN, CIC