Alliant ESRD Network 14 Emergency Coalition (TEEC) toll-free hotline is here to support you during COVID-19. Please call TEEC at 866-407-3773 (press 2 for Spanish) for assistance. If this is a medical emergency, please hang up and call 911. Our Alliant ESRD Network 14 staff are here to assist with basic questions concerning the COVID-19 virus. For example:
- Inability to eat during treatment
- Change of dialysis treatment times for social distancing
- What to do about public transportation?
- What happens if patient decline to wear a mask?
- What happens if I run out of PPE supplies?
Your call will be answered in the order of receipt. Please note the Alliant ESRD Network 14 staff are not medically trained to provide medical advice. You can also find information and resources on the TEEC website.
KCER Watch FDA MedWatch
- KCER Watch FDA MedWatch: Medtronic Recalls HVAD Pump Implant Kits Due to Delayed or Failed Restart After the Pump is Stopped
- KCER Watch FDA MedWatch: FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Third COVID-19 Vaccine
- KCER Watch FDA MedWatch: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Monoclonal Antibodies for Treatment of COVID-19