EMResource Account Status Updates
- Log onto https://emresource.juvare.com/login
- Click on your facility name to update contact information (please provide 2 names for emergency contact with after hour information)
- Click on “dialysis status” to update the current status of your clinic and the type of patients treated by your facility (hemodialysis, peritoneal or both)
- Click on “number of dialysis patients” to update the current patient population
- Each facility will be required to verify and update their facility status by the
- Status updates are due the 8th of each month. Reminder emails will be sent through EMResource.
- Click on “Preferences” and update the way in which each emergency contact would like to receive notices for events or emergencies.
*If you have regional oversight for multiple facilities please contact Debbie O’Daniel via email at debbie.o’firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 469-916-3804, to have customized usernames and passwords set up for oversight of your facilities.
Access EMResource in a “view only” mode, please use the username and password listed below to log into EMResource and view facility status, capacity or other pertinent information associated with a facility during an emergency/disaster situation.
- Username: txdialview
- Password: Teec2015!@
For additional help go to EMResource Help Center for Reference Guides
Assistance with EMResource
Please read carefully: Due to the security enhancements in EMResource requiring each facility staff member to have their own login associated with their email address, we have changed our process for requesting account access and logins.
For non-technical questions regarding EMResource in your region, please contact the ESRD Network by submitting a service ticket request at: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/f9f8ea67056d4397baa9c6d1dac23b75.
This will ensure we are able to respond and track all requests.
For technical assistance, contact Juvare Support directly. Send an email to email@example.com or call 1-877-771-0911.